Youth and Shelter Services Supervisor
1. Responsible for the overall management of the Link Crisis Intervention Center and Safe Shelter programs.
2. Oversees and coordinates the day to day operations of all youth and shelter services including the oversight and supervision of the Link and Safe Shelter’s 24-hour emergency shelter (including staffing, building and grounds) and the Link and Safe Shelter 24-hour crisis lines in compliance with all accreditation, regulatory, and funding requirements.
1. Masters Degree (preferred) or Bachelor Degree in human service or a related field.
2. Two years experience in domestic violence field providing peer advocacy and crisis intervention work with youth and adults.
3. A working knowledge of basic office functions, including word processing and e-mail.
4. Past supervisory experience and demonstrated leadership skills.
5. Good verbal and written communication skills.
6. Good organizational skills.
7. Ability to communicate with people from diverse cultures.
8. Knowledge of services available within the community.
9. Bi-Lingual preferred.
10. Remain current on issues re: Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, Runaways and Homeless Youth.
11. Basic computer skills and the willingness to learn required software applications.
12. Ability to enter progress notes and statistics via computer.
13. Knowledge of and sensitivity to domestic violence, child abuse and neglect, and sexual abuse is required.
14. Flexible to perform duties and responsibilities during normal business hours and when needed, early mornings, evenings and weekends.
For a complete job description and to submit an application/resume please visit our website: www.cfsswmi.org. Click on the “Discover Us” tab and then the “Employment” tab.