Come join a busy Adventist Clinic in Stanford Kentucky.
Bluegrass Clinic has eight providers with twenty-seven support staff that are making a difference in the lives of our neighbors. Get all your Accounting and Human Resource experience in a country setting with a great team. Work closely with the owner, Dr. Naren James, and our operations manager, Jackie Bremer, BSN, MBA.
Seeking a competent graduate with a passion for service.
More Tantalizing Tidbits
· New church planted in Danville Kentucky just 12 miles away. Dedicated in June of this
year! Active in Health Ministry and Evangelism
· Bluegrass Clinic has a Health Education Department, led by a Loma Linda graduate with her MPH.
· Dr. James is a co-founder of both AMEN (Adventist Medical Evangelism Network) and Life and Health Network www.amensda.org and www.lifeandhealth.org
· Bluegrass Clinic has two sites. Main site in Stanford, and a satellite site in Liberty, KY.
· Raise a family in the country or small town. Homes in the country for under $100,000 with acreage. Beautiful countryside.
Send Resumes to:
David Dickerson / Dr. Naren James
Call: 606.365.8338 or 606.308.5813