Currently studying? Interested in education, international development, project management, operations and strategies of a grassroot not-for-profit organization? International Humanity Foundation offers internships for students of all majors willing to contribute their knowledge and gain hands-on experience!
The International Humanity Foundation (IHF) is seeking students to join our education centers in Indonesia, and our children’s homes Kenya and Thailand, as part of our University Internship Program.
- include teaching English, computer and math classes at our education centers in Indonesia
- assisting with the care of our children and organising activities at our children’s homes in Thailand and Kenya.
- help with additional projects in all centers
- joining our international Teams in their online tasks (Media team, Online Outreach or any that suits your qualifications or interests)
- participating in day-to-day operations of the foundation
- is run entirely by volunteers, which offers a unique work setting
- supervises you, listens to your ideas and acknowledges your contribution
- will work with your university to award you credit, if possible
- offers basic accommodation and food
- are fluent in written and spoken English
- are creative and innovative
- are willing to take responsibility
- easily adapt to new conditions and unexpected situations
- have high inter-cultural sensitivity
Each IHF center is a product of its environment and follows the cultural code and norms of its host country. So must our staff and interns.
Minimum length of an internship is 4 weeks and we charge $55 – $75 per week for room and board. The Internship is unpaid, and we are not able to cover travel or insurance expenses or any other costs related to the internship.
Please take the time to familiarize yourself further with our organization via our website www.ihfonline.org and our blog http://ihfblog.wordpress.com/home/
If you have any questions or you are ready to apply, please contact email@example.com